Saturday, October 12, 2013

We're Back!

Sorry I went MIA for a bit, we just took a great trip to Idaho for 3 weeks!
Lil' O and I left Mike in Louisiana to keep going to school while we spent some time with my family.
It was such a great trip. 
I was nervous for the plane rides there, but Oliver was so good and we made our layover just right so everything went smoothly!
 Here's Oliver pushing his stroller around in the New Orleans Airport while we waited for our first flight.

Oliver remembered his Grandma Fisher from when she came to visit in June, and immediately loved his Grandpa Fisher and Uncle Austin when we saw them after we got off the plane.
When we got to my parent's house, he couldn't stop watching Aunt Lindsay, she's just so full of energy and fun! They didn't stop playing the whole time we were there. :)
He also loved getting to know his Great-Grandma's and Great-Grandpa's, and they all think he's a cutie. He loves playing at their houses!
It usually took a few minutes for Oliver to warm up to someone before he would go to them, but when Aunt Sarah came, he immediately went to her and thought she and Uncle Eric were the greatest. We had so much fun spending a couple days with them at their cute apartment in Rexburg and then one more evening with them at the Hot Pots in Lava the weekend before we came home.

It was such a great opportunity to spend so much time with my family, I'm so grateful to my parents for purchasing our plane tickets so we could go!
There were lots of cute pictures from things we did, but they're all on my Mom's camera, so I'll have to get them from her and post some for you another time.

When we got into the Airport in New Orleans it was late and Oliver was exhausted. We were standing by baggage claim when Mike came in and Oliver couldn't take his eyes off him the rest of the night. He just hugged him for a long time and didn't want to let him out of his sight, it was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment