Saturday, October 12, 2013

First Steps

Before Lil' O and I went to Idaho he was getting pretty close to walking, but hadn't taken his first steps yet. I didn't push him too much while we were gone, because I knew it would be so sad if he did it while Mike couldn't be there to see it!
So, while we were visiting Sarah in Rexburg, Sarah and I left Lil' O with Uncle Austin and Uncle Eric for a bit while we went shopping. When we got back, Oliver was taking a couple steps!!
Here's the video of some of his first steps.


We were so sad Mike missed it, but he was still just starting when we got home, so Mike got to see some for himself, too. :)
Now I can't believe what a go-er he is! Last Sunday he started standing up in the middle of the room by himself, and then the next day he tried a couple steps, and today he almost crossed the entire apartment to get to me! He's such a big boy!!

For dinner we had pasta and I think Lil' O liked it, what do you think?



Lately, he loves to be like Mom and Dad. After I got done practicing the piano the other day, he climbed right up on the bench and proceeded to compose a song for me, I loved it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment