Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Getting Excited for Halloween!

Last weekend Dad needed a quick break from his homework, so we drug him with us to the market to find Lil' O a pumpkin. It was our first time at the open-air produce market that is closest to us, and we loved it! I'll definitely be going back there for some fruits and veggies! It was a fun night out as a family.

When we got back, Lil' O kept pointing to his Halloween costume, so we helped him put it on.
Here are some videos of him walking, playing, and checking out his pumpkin...


 We started playing peek-a-boo with my star trek shirt and then he just walked away with it on his head and thought he was so funny! It was really cute!


He then wanted to see what I was doing with the camera and to take a couple pictures himself, so here's his first pictures...
I think they're pretty good!



He was too busy for me to get a picture of him with his pumpkin...

but here's some video of him checking out the pumpkin, and talking on the "phone."


Now I just need to find him a tribble to carry... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment