Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Goals

Last week I was talking to a friend, and she mentioned that she tries to update their blog once a week. I try to update ours once a month, but I know I should do it more often. I really want you all to see Little Man growing and feel as though you're here watching with us, so I'm going to set a new goal to update the blog once a week. Here we go...

Oliver loves dinner time, probably because it means bath time is right around the corner.
He's been wanting to feed himself more lately, which ends up a little messy.
He obviously loves green beans! :)
We've been trying to keep track of what we give him lately. We got the results back from his allergy test and he's pretty allergic to eggs and a little allergic to wheat(gluten). So, the doctor told us to avoid eggs completely, but not worry about gluten until we meet with her for his one year appointment where she'll set us up with an allergist. So far we haven't had any breakouts, yay!

This is all of Oliver's new tricks in one video!
 Hooray!!
This picture also looks very similar to another move Oliver has recently mastered. I like to call it the "limp noodle." Basically, if he's doing something he's not supposed to be doing and Mom comes along to move him, then he throws his arms up and goes as limp and noodley as possible to try to escape Mom's grasp. At first it was occasionally successful, but now Mom's gotten a little faster.
 
 One of his bigger outfits. I can't believe he fits into 12 mths already, and is on his way to the next size! He loves his car, I find it everywhere!


 I've never seen a baby so in love with books. He will sit and look through his books all by himself for 20 or 30 minutes. We try to go to the library often so he can pick out a couple new ones.


I love this, he fell asleep the other day with his bum in the air, so cute!

Just some fun videos after we got back from the park last night.

 Other than playing with Oliver, Mike's work, and spending some time with friends, things are pretty quiet around here. I set a goal a couple weeks ago to finish my 90 Day Workout Challenge by the end of the month, and I'm about to complete that goal. I'm so happy with how it went! I also set a goal to be able to run a 5k by the end of the month, and I reached that goal last week, which felt really great! Mike's just getting ready for school to start back up again and keeping up with work. He's been trying to get out of the house to golf at least once a week, and that's been great. He says he's getting better and the exercise is nice, since he walks the course with his clubs. Thank you again for the nice birthday presents for Mike that have let him get the golfing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment