Thursday, August 8, 2013

Projects and Things

This week has been nice and quiet. Mike was off for 3 days in a row, so we had some fun spending time with Dad at home. Oliver is working on standing and walking, and getting pretty close! Here are some videos from the last couple of days.




He's also getting to be quite the climber.
 His baby car seat is in our bedroom, and sometimes I find that he's climbed into it and is just checking it out for awhile.


He's pretty proud of himself when he can climb up onto Dad's chair!

I've been feeling a little crafty lately, so I did a couple projects this week.
The first project I did was for Oliver's friend Quinn. It was her first birthday this week, so I crocheted her a hat and I love it!

My second project is one I've been planning on doing for awhile. I made this and painted it for the wall in our bedroom. I bet you'll never guess what I made it out of... :)


Oliver's been sick today and is having a hard time going to sleep, so I better go help him. 
Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment