Monday, October 13, 2014

O's First Pet

While we were outside playing this week O found a new friend.
He was suctioned to the side of our shed in the back, so we pulled him off and brought him in.
I got a plate and put some water on it and our friend very slowly emerged.
O loved it!
He watched him a talked to him all day!
Here he is:
He's a tiny little guy and O named him "Snail."
He would say, "Let me take your picture, Snail." "Are you scared, Snail?" "Do you like having your picture taken, Snail?" It was so cute!
We got him a couple leaves to eat and the next time I turned around O had covered him with the leaves. "He's sleepy," he said. What a sweetie.
After we showed Dad that night, he and O went out and set him free. Now we visit him by the shed sometimes.


A couple weeks ago Mom wanted me to pick out a new dress as an early birthday present. I was so excited! We found a new company that we love called Lindy Bop, you should check them out!
The only drawback was that they're in Europe, so shipping took awhile, and then conference came so I had to wait another week. I finally got to wear it to church this week and I love it! Thanks Mom, you're the best! O said, "Mama looks pretty!" He was looking pretty handsome himself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment