Monday, November 5, 2012

The Best Husband Ever...

I have one of the best straighteners ever, it's called a Solia by Folica.
This morning I was putting it away in it's heat proof pouch when I accidentally dropped it. Upon investigation I found the once oscillating cord now did not oscillate! NOOO! So, with much sadness I made my way to the living room to see if my sweet husband could fix it.
Of course the cord could not just be popped back into place. The iron needed to come apart, so he got out the tools and began to pop things apart. Then he had to undo a difficult screw by the spring, then the pin wouldn't come out, and the problems persisted.
Finally, after much perseverance, my amazing husband got it apart, the cord back in place, and back together. Plus, it works and the cord oscillates! YAY!
Thanks sweetheart, you're the best! Who knew a music major could fix a straightener?! :)
Solia Pink Limited Edition Flat Iron (1") plus free heat proof pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment