Saturday, February 20, 2016

Knock, Knock, Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day last week, I know we had fun here in Louisiana!
The boys and I enjoyed whipping up valentines and sending them out. All throughout the week before Valentine's they got special packages in the mail from grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles. They thought it was the coolest thing ever! O loves reading his valentines and Elliott loves eating them.
I was really excited to plan some fun things for our family for Valentine's Day. The boys and I made some special valentines for Dad, which O was so excited to give him, he couldn't wait until Sunday... literally... he gave them to him Saturday night, haha. It was so sweet! Mike and I went on a real live date Saturday night. We had a babysitter and everything. It was so nice to spend some time together. It'd been awhile, so at first we couldn't think of anything to talk about, but we eventually remembered how it was to hold a conversation before we had our munchkins. We ate at a Greek restaurant Mike's professor loves and it was sooo delicious! Sunday morning we made a special breakfast and I gave Mike and the boys their valentines from me.
We got dressed and I had so much fun pulling out some red and pink for each of us to wear. Well, except for Mike, he just doesn't like to cooperate, lol.
Here are the boys.
 Thanks for the cute shirt Aunt Sarah, it fits perfect!

Our red suspenders came in handy for Valentine's Day Nana Tam!

I even got our wreath done just in time...

Mike surprised me with a coloring book, which I've been wanting to try!

I surprised him with a game he's been wanting for awhile!
Even O loves it since he's in love with everything Star Wars lately.


The rest of the week was kind of a blur of diapers and rash and sad baby since Elliott's been sick, poor little guy! We did a lot of baths and oils and he's starting to feel better.


Here's one of our crazy big boy.

His new favorite activity is knock, knock jokes and it's pretty awesome. Check them out!




In other news, our little chunky monkey grew too heavy for his carseat, so everyone got to move up!


We hope you're all doing great and know we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment