Monday, May 6, 2013

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

One of Oliver's Christmas gifts was a container of puffy, banana stars. The kind that melt when you put them in your mouth, so baby's can eat them. Mike and I have been trying to get Oliver to eat them for about a month, but the kid has a thing against new textures. Any new textures make him gag, until he gets used to them. So, today I pulled out the banana stars again, just in case... and he likes them! Sort of...



This morning I got Oliver ready and sat down for a minute to look something up on the computer. When I turned around a minute later, this is the position I found him in. I think I might have a climber on my hands...





He's so ticklish, and his little giggle and laugh are so cute!


Mike has a friend going through cancer right now. His friend's hair is gone due to his treatments, so Mike wanted to show his support. We of course had to take a before and after.

BEFORE

AFTER

Mighty handsome, if you ask me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment