Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our Herbs, Tree, and my Flower

Here's our herbs a couple weeks ago, they were just coming up...



Here they are today, Mike must have a green thumb or something, lol!
This is the flower I got from the ward for Mother's Day, I was pretty excited since it's my first one, even though I'm not actually a mother yet. :)
Isn't it beautiful?

Here's our bonsai tree, it's growing pretty fast. We should probably find a real pot for it soon...Other than our plants growing and work, not much has been going on. We both got on at different hotels in Idaho Falls. I work nights on the weekends and Mike's been working maintenance. He started his training for Night Audit last night, it'll be nice for him to get some more hours. We're hoping to make a trip to Bear Lake for Sarah's graduation, and then maybe to a couple reunions this summer, but we'll see. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment