Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Addition and Silly Happenings

This week we purchased a piano and we're so excited about it!
Besides the fact that it's beautiful, it has many capabilities that we're excited to start taking advantage of. There are new interactive programs that I can use in piano lessons, and it will help Mike input his music so much faster!
Plus, I can practice at home now. Woohoo!! Oliver and I don't have to spend a couple hours 3 or 4 days a week at the church! Even Oliver loves it...


So, if you're looking for a piano instructor, I'd be happy to  help you! :)

Besides the new piano, we also purchased the plane tickets for Oliver and I to visit Idaho for 3 weeks next month! I can't wait to see my family and spend some time with them!!

Here's a silly video of Little Man having fun...

And another of some dancing to Dad's singing birthday card...

Here are a couple cute pictures I took to wish Austin a Happy Birthday this week. I wanted Oliver to be holding a sign that said "Have a Rockin' Birthday Uncle Austin," but Oliver just tasted it, crumpled it, and then sat on it... maybe next year. Silly kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment